4. Type in your SchoolView access key exactly as it appears.
5. Click "Continue".
6. Enter the birth date by year, month, day of your oldest child currently enrolled in District 831.
7. Click "Continue".
8. Create your preferred username, which must be all in capital letters. We recommend using the first three letters of
your first name and the first three letters of your last name. Example:
John Smith would be JOHSMI. If you have problems with Parent Access or
you forget your username this will be an easy way of identification.
9. Create your password, which must include an upper and lower case letter, a number, as well as a symbol. Examples of acceptable passwords would be
johnS&55 or Johsmi-15 or Hello!123 or JOHNs*45
10. Password hint. Follow instructions.
11. Click "Log in".
12. If you would like to sign up for e-mail attendance alert, click
"Preferences" or "My Account". Enter the e-mail address where you would
like to receive an attendance alert notification, click "Update", click
checkbox for "Attendance", click "Update". You will receive an
attendance notification by e-mail when your student(s) is marked
absent/tardy and only one notification will be sent per student per day.
For example, if your student is marked absent for the entire day you
will receive only one notification or if your student is marked tardy
third and fourth period you will receive only one notification. You will
then be able to click on the link in the e-mail alert and check
attendance for your student(s).
Century Junior High School 21395 Goodview Ave N | Forest Lake, MN 55025 | Phone: 651-982-3000 | Fax: